Sunday, September 5, 2010

Leaving todaaaay

So, this is my last post from this side of the Pacific. My flight leaves at 8pm tonight, and then 24 hours later I'm in Xining. The plan is to head straight to the hostel, let everyone know I've made it, and then there isn't really a plan yet after that. I have a bench of people I need to contact and meet up with, so probably that.

Packing went WAY better than I thought it would! I'm still not sure how. I suck at parting with my clothes...I just love every single garment SO MUCH. But I somehow managed. I am almost positive that there i not way my luggage is going to make it to Xining with me...I mean 2 stop-overs, one airline switch in LA...ugghh. We'll see though. I've packed enough to get by into my carry-on until it shows up, and as my friend Amanda said, that would at least give me an excuse to do some shopping!

The plan for killing time on this flight is to continue to learn Mandarin, until I get distracted by TV. And sleep. So much sleep.

So that's about it...not a whole lot of exciting news yet. Hopefully I will be able to get on here in less than a week to update ya'll. In the meantime though, my email and skype name are both posted on facebook if you want to get in touch with me.

Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment